EARLY NOTIFICATION :
PPK MALAYSIA 'BEST EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING' AWARDS 2022-2023
Greetings ! Following the enthusiastic response from our members to PPKM’s awards the previous years, we are pleased to announce that we shall be organising the same awards for 2023. We are proud to acknowledge and recognize our member malls’ tremendous marketing efforts for shoppers to enjoy a great experiential time at our malls throughout the year. PPKM AWARDS 2022-2023 for Best Experiential Marketing will be based on the same principles as indicated below :The award will be categorised based on the following :
- Category A: Malls with nett lettable area (NLA) of 500,000 sq ft and below
- Category B: Malls with nett lettable area (NLA) of 500,001 sq ft to 999,999 sq ft
- Category C: Malls with nett lettable area (NLA) of 1,000,000 sq ft and above
- Marketing entries must cover programmes organised between 1 August 2022 to 31 July 2023
- Malls can submit several entries but each entry must be completed on a separate form.
- The cost for each entry inclusive of service tax is RM318.00 which is non-refundable.
- Please complete the Entry Form online and we will then email the invoice for your remittance.
- A confirmation letter for your registration(s) together with the submission link will be issued after your payment and no confirmation letter will be issued until payment has been received.
- You may only upload your submissions on or from 1 August 2023 onwards.
- All entries must be submitted at the said link for judging by the closing date of 10 August 2023. Technical support during your submission process is available at email@example.com Tel: +6019 857 1893
- Award Finalists will be announced latest by 17 August 2023.
The Award Winners will be announced and presented during our forthcoming PPKM Awards Gala Dinner scheduled on Wednesday, 6 September 2023
Therefore, with this early notification, you may now start your internal preparations and documentations.
We look forward to your entry and more experiential shopping together !
PERSATUAN PENGURUSAN KOMPLEKS MALAYSIA (PPK)
TAN SRI DATO TEO CHIANG KOK